Tuesday 6 March 2012

06/03/2012

Before I get started I might as well pinch this argument in the bud... 06/03/2012 is the 6th March 2012. Simples ^_^

Ugh, I hate that feeling when your just so drained all the time with no idea why... All I've practically done is eaten...slept...read... In which ever order you wish to place it. It's even been a few days since I've touched my new PSVita after completing Uncharted I don't feel 100% compelled to keep playing it - but don't get me wrong - it's a totally amazing piece of equipment! On the up-side it has still yet to collect the same amount of dust my 3DS has *note to self - must finish Zelda master quest off*...

So what have I done recently? Well as someone who follows many people on Google+ two interesting females (Veronica Belmont and Felicia Day) have been doing something interesting... They've been reading. But just not normal books - no! These are books part of a very special genre (as Felicia would like to call it) Vaginal Fantasy. They even managed to get it trending on twitter at the beginning. But each month they have a G+ hangout which they show live talking about a selected book that they've read. I personally haven't been following the books that these lovely ladies have been talking about but I have been reading some similar to those from Felicia's bookshelf. Totally amazing! =)

On a side note - I've also entered the Imagine Cup Kinect Fun Labs challenge. But that is just a wait and see if my team from NTU gets past round one.

Back to reading and maybe some uni-work for me.
Toodles x

No comments:

Post a Comment