Wednesday 9 May 2012

09/05/2012 - Tera: I like pretty pictures (ILPP)

So guys it's been a while and I'm sorry... TERA is so AWESOME!!!!
Yeah... my bad =D
I'm also meant to be finishing off this uni essay for Friday - but I just can't stop playing it >.<

I've also invested in copying over the Korean models for the Elins as their PEGI 12 shorts were just not doing anything for me. Panties 4EVA!

Here's lots of random screenshots from the game and I'll probably add more over time using the ILPP tag =)

It may be a PEGI 12 game - but I'm still allowed to play in a giant 'puddle' of blood.
Lumbertown Pegasus Portal
Island of Dawn
Island of Dawn Pegasus Portal
Island of Dawn - Tower Base tree
Island of Dawn - Tower Base
(Pirate ships in the distance)
Island of Dawn
My fault for the red... I jumped off a cliff and was still low on health xD
Velika
Chebika - Look at the big cute doggie <3
Chebika
Velika Outskirts Pegasus Portal
Boarder between Velika Outskirts and Freeholds
Mr Goatie! Oh no! Behind you!



Pora Elinu
Mistmoor Island

Colossal Ruins
Colossal Ruins
Castanica
Eldritch Academy Grounds
(Witch Academy)
EDA: Frisky Mr. Purrfect...
So yeah... just a few =D
(As a side note: not all the pictures were taking on full settings and they're still pretty impressive ^_^ )

If any Tera EU players want to join me it's: Panzii on Allemantheia.

Toodles x

No comments:

Post a Comment