Thursday 16 August 2012

16/08/2012 - Tera EU: So long and farewell!

So... It's been a fair few months since I've last posted. It's too easy to get side tracked and start doing something else in general. But as you can see from the title I have/am leaving Tera... I probably wouldn't be if I was playing on the awesome NA servers which are still pretty full of people - but sadly I decided to go for the local EU option which... well... seeing a few tumble-weeds go across my screen would be more fun than just doing dailies, not seeing/talking to anyone, and then logging straight out... /sigh

As a slight bonus!!!!
I did manage to get the pretty awesome Black Panther mount!... Which sadly just looks like a shaved lion dipped in oil... Nice.


I didn't manage to get T13 gear or 410 armorsmith either - who really wants to queue up for a dungeon for over 2 hours, to then probably get kicked straight away for not already having maxed T13 gear?! It's just ridiculous...

Let's all just wait a year and BOOM! Blade & Soul will be out!
Never heard of Blade & Soul?

Watch it! Watch it now!

It just looks a like a martial arts version of Tera... and the 'fast-paced' combat that everyone thought Tera was going to have... Until you played a Zerka...

/sigh...
Bored now... Leaving Tera means I currently have no games to play until GW2...
Any ideas? =P

Toodles x

No comments:

Post a Comment