Friday 17 August 2012

17/08/2012 - GW2: You'll find me on...

Just over a week to go until GW2 starts their head-start event...
*twitch*
 Just over a week...
*twitch*

But anyhoooo~
When the fateful day FINALLY arrives you'll find me on the DESOLATION - EU server!
w00p!

I'm staying on the EU servers again.. well... because 90% of my friends are there! It's that simple =D
Everyone who pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 will enjoy three full days of Headstart Access. The three-day Headstart Access will officially begin at 0:00 AM Pacific time (GMT -7:00) on August 25th. However, please note that in order to ensure that we’re fully prepared for that fateful hour we may bring servers online up to 3 hours prior. If you’re a player committed to getting in first to grab that character name of your dreams you’ll want to be keeping an eye on things during that time period.
Also, according to this quote from GW2 the server's have the chance of opening up to 3 hours before the stated time... Which for those in the UK is 5AM! 5AM! >.<
The joy of waking up uber early to try and rush to get a popular guild name before everyone else... Character names? Nah - I don't mind not rushing to get the best names for them, guild names is where it's at!

Want to find me in-game? You'll be able to find me here first:
http://theguardiansgw2.shivtr.com/

Toodles x

No comments:

Post a Comment